Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Blurry Eyes
(short story archive number four)

His eyes glazed. My eyes blurred. He was truly happy. I cried at that. I cried and it blurred, to me, anything or any thoughts that could ruin the moment. My eyes focused on him. I cried being truly happy. I love being loved and he loves loving me. We're a perfect match. In his eyes I see a world for us. In his pupils I see a globe of dark brown life. Joyful tears never ran so sweetly down this hill of cheeks. It slid into my mouth and tasted salty. A little bitter. But all I tasted was sweet.

I bought him a new phone. Boys and their toys. Anything electronic will make him smile. Oh, what a beautiful smile he had. Dimples on both sides, grinning like a little boy's first time playing in snow. He stared at the present and I stared at him. He doesn't notice me. He does, its just that he was appreciating my present to him. He loves it. He loves me for giving it to him. I love him. It was our anniversary. My gift was late because it was ordered specially from the UK. That's what he told me. Damn delivery guys. I hope they didn't lose my present. Maybe they did. I'll never see it now. They probably lost it on its route here. Its not his fault. He went through all the trouble to buy me something nice from overseas. He didn't know such a thing could happen. I don't even know if it did. It might be here any minute, but I doubt it. Damn delivery guys.

We watch a movie, at his place. We cozy up together. I was lying on him. He stood up and went to the kitchen to get us a drink. So sweet. We cuddled and when the movie was at its most tear-jerking moment, he got bored. No, he wanted to kiss me. He wanted to kiss me when the moment was the sweetest. So sweet. He kissed me and I kissed him back. His hands around my waist. Or maybe a little higher than my waist. Its ok. I was lying on him. Then, he lifted me up kissed me and push me down. He was on top of me. My hands roam across his face, feeling every inch of the face I would kiss my whole life. However long that would be. His hands roam across my body. He was gentle. He smiles and says, “I love you”. He moves his hands up my skirt like he has a hundred times before. He makes me shudder with his touch. I'm not wearing underwear. He likes it that way. I like it too of course. Its cooling and doesn't restrict me. Yes, I like it too. We made love that evening. I didn't get to climax. He did. I'm glad I satisfied him. But we were both tired by then. I can't blame him. He tried. Then he climaxed and what else could he do? He was limp already. Its ok. He loves me. I love him. That's why we made love.

I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I was worried, gave him a call. He went off to work. He didn't want to wake me up. So sweet. I tidy up the place. He always made a mess of his house. But I'm happy to clean it up for him. He takes such good care of me after all. I went back to sleep.

I woke up that Sunday afternoon with a fright. He had come come wanting to make love to me. He wanted to wake me up making me feel good. So sweet. We made love, and again, he climaxed before I did. He slept. Poor boy. Work must have tired him out. I made him dinner.

* Beep !*

I vaguely heard his phone. He had put it in silent mode. I checked to see if it needed charging. Poor boy must've forgotten to charge it. No, full battery. New message. His old phone had a password set on it. He didn't tell me what it was. Wanted me to guess. It was our game. Sweet game. I pressed a button and the message zipped itself across the screen. It was from Adeline.

He left his jacket at her pl... his workplace. Poor boy. He'll catch a cold in this weather without his jacket. I'll make him soup. I tasted it, made sure it was ok. I let it flow from the spoon into lips. It was too hot. It was too salty. I wanted it to taste sweet. It tasted sweet. My eyes blurred. It blurred to me, anything or any thoughts that could ruin the moment. I crawl under his arms, I wanted to sleep. I wanted to dream. I cried and it blurred to me, anything or any nightmares that could ruin my love. Teardrops flowed down my cheeks. My eyes blurred.

I rambled rambled rambled at 11:58 PM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk