Friday, July 20, 2007
Distractions in galleries...
Bloody hell, photoshop was God's greatest gift to the idle minds. Sorry Richard, Lynette, Michelle, Yazid and Shoe... I haven't got a good enough picture of you guys to edit. When I find one, I'll add on and make a huge collage alwright? (oh and fyi, they seem a lil pixelated here. just click on em for the actual ratio version. should be better. And if u guys want the huge actual size version, just lemme know yea?) Here we go:














I know it aint really much. But I like em. Haha. Alright that's the end of this post. Now get the fuck outta here and don't you bloody forget to tag me first.

I rambled rambled rambled at 12:36 AM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk