Friday, July 13, 2007
Heartburn
How wrong can you be? I called you up before you left. Your phone was switched off. But I try and try. Even got Aini to call you. I mope around all day, waiting for someone to talk to to come online. Just to talk about something and take my mind off what's going on. I still think of you all the way though, but at least my mind's not running crazy and start to tell me you hate me now. Or I've lost you completely now. Or sometimes, I'm alone long enough to think that I never made you happy at all. The guilt from a thought like that... it can push any teardrops lingering in my eyes over the edge and down my cheeks. You're wrong about me. I never once forgot you. Have we moved on?


Put out a cigarette on my arm and blow the ash away.
Run water and let it cool. But please let the scar stay.

I rambled rambled rambled at 1:35 AM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk