Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Same ol', Plain ol' me...
The first post is always the hardest. You want to make an impression. Build up a fan base, make em keep coming back for more. You want to come of intelligent, but not be labelled a braggart. Its hard posting that first post. Later on, you build up momentum, it'll be easier. But I don't really care about all that really. My blog is where I post my literary works, short stories, poems, social ramblings, emo memories, etc. All to be used for future reference (meaning I read my own crap when I'm bored) So I figure I'll just start posting some of my old works from my old blog. For those who didnt know, my old blog use to be plainolme.blogspot. Now its sameolme.blogspot. Infer what you will as to what my intentions were. Maybe I just couldn't think of anything new.Haha.

Or....

Maybe I'm still the same ol person I use to be. Still the same ol', plain ol' me. Maybe. Just maybe.


P/S: Forgive me for reusing my old template. I don't have my handy dandy photoshop with me. And those of you who think my template now is sick, just ask yourself... whoever said I was well?

I rambled rambled rambled at 10:50 PM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk