Sunday, July 22, 2007
There once was a boy.
There once was a boy, who thought he could be anything he put his mind to. Mommy always told him, "boy, you can be anything you put your mind to". The boy smiled and believed. That night, he thought of what he wanted to put his mind to. Should he be an astronaut? No, I don't like the bulky suit he thought. How about a firemen? No. I don't like fire he thought. A musician? That'll be cool. But it'll only last as a hobby. A spy he wondered? Girls. Yes. Gadgets. Yes. Adventure. Yes. Life is not a James Bond movie though, so no. All night long, he wondered what he wanted to be. He could be anything.

The next morning, mommy told him yet again, "boy, you can anything you put your mind to". He replied, " I know mom, I already decided what I want to be". With a curious smile she asked him what it was he wanted to be. "Well mom, I'm gonna work hard, and put my mind to being a boy for now. Cause that way, when I'm all alone or with my friends, I can be anything I want to be in my mind."

Wise boy. But would you believe it? His mom got upset that he didnt get what she was trying to say. Truth was, he did. but she didn't get what he was trying to say. Ah well, its just a story. I miss being a kid.

I rambled rambled rambled at 5:09 PM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk