Saturday, September 22, 2007
Dear god.
Dear god, grant me the courage and the sanity to kill myself. Because living is insane. But I suppose you meant for that. Whichever god you are. I'm talking to all of you. Why else would you let wars happen? You preach wisdom and love. Well, if wisdom is gained from mistakes, and mistakes could destroy love, then what the fuck were you talking about? Stop being flaky, god. I use to be you. Now I'm just flaky. You talk of importance of family. But you take them away. Immortalize them in memory, perhaps you would argue. But memory, even happy ones, once they're memories, will always be accompanied by misery, regret and anger. Do you preach those too dear god? - Dear god, I'm talking to a fake myth. Spite me with your wrath. Burn me in hell. Cause this sure ain't paradise.

Do you know why we look up the heavens, and stare down into hell? Because the sky, is where you are at peace. The sky is where no one else is. The sky is paradise. Where we're all at, grounded, is hell. I guess if there is a god, that's why he designed the world this way. Cause none of us are free of sins. So all of us should be in (or rather ON) hell. Some of us, we visit paradise from time to time, but never for long. As long as a long-haul flight will bring you at least. Some of us, those who just can't take it, will jump into paradise but fall flat and splat onto hell. Some of us, has hell in us. Only because we had paradise and we gave it away. Or because we see paradise out of reach. When that happens, the devil turn the little knob of his, and the oven we're in, burns so much hotter.

We are devils and the birds are gods. And you know what? the devil wears prada and god shits on us and our cars.

I rambled rambled rambled at 3:05 AM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk