give me twenty 'candles' and I'll blow till every last one reach the filter. Happy Birthday.
I miss getting messages at the stroke of midnight. Haha. Pretty attention seeking of me but it use to be nice. Being remembered. But I've shut out so many from my life, it'll all inevitable. I just kinda wish she'd send me something just as the clock hit 00:00 though. Better yet, if she were with me. I almost imagined us still being together, me standing in front of her as she sits on the wall at fort canning. Saying sweet things like I love yous or naughty things like oooh you're a man now. Haha cheesy. I miss talking about weddings and marriage.
Erwin asked why I wanted to be an architect. I'm pretty worried by his "should you even be an architect" tone.
I got rashes. scaly ones especially on my right arm. itches like hell but im starting to not scratch that much. Please please please disappear.
So far, it's a pretty crappy start into my twenties. The teenage years were better. 18-20 was the peak I suppose, of happiness. Maybe I hit my peak early. instead of the typical 30-35 that most men would hit their peak. Maybe it's all downfall from here. Pretty crappy start into my twenties.
I rambled rambled rambled at 12:07 AM