Saturday, December 22, 2007
Comics are fucking awesome!

Funniest man alive. Kris Wilson. Go check him out. His strips have got to be the funniest shit ever. Either that or I have a very twisted humour. But we all do don't we? GO CHECK HIS SHIT! It's fucking hilarious! Another one is Sticky Floors but you gotta read it from the start of the series... It grows on you and you realise its another funny shit. You hear me people? Go check these shit out. If you have a sense of humour, these will appeal to you. If you don't... well... fuck off, sucks to be you.

Can you tell how lonely and bored I am. I'm connecting to the world through comics. I'm not a comic geek. I just feel so... alone.

HA-HA! You fell for that! man the simpsons fella that invented that laugh is a genius. I am really bored though. Enjoy my gifts of linking other people's works

I rambled rambled rambled at 12:38 AM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk