Tuesday, December 4, 2007
O Dreary Eyes
Good lord, my dreary eyes
The darkness around them
they spread with each goodbyes
We're stuck in lil' bedlam
With touch and ears and words of lies,
These eyes of truth, both sad and lonesome.

Sleep not for fear of dreams unsound
and fear that by sheer will power
and with hope lost and regrets found,
we'll rouse no more from this eternal slumber.
No, my eyes and I will be the night's hounds
To guard and growl and wonder.

The heart is broken and the soul, empty.
The mind confused, the body weakened
I trust not the emotions within me
Lest my eyes themselves have spoken
In tears or strain, sorrow and pain more clearly
where love and joy, were like the toys of heaven.

My dreary eyes
how you so aptly fathom
how it feels when love drowns
with a single drop of tear
I trust only you to know me
If only you could see heaven.

I rambled rambled rambled at 7:43 PM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk