Thursday, December 20, 2007
Rain, again and again
Whilst we sleep and laugh and play
the heavy rains darkens the sky and chills the air
making your smile that much more brighter
and your touch warm, I can't help but stare
Dare I thank the rain for trapping us in
for drowning away the rest of the world, I dare
Dare I promise you that all we need are in that room,
with rain flooding everything else outside, I swear.
May heavy rains traps us every year again and again
In our own little world my love, we belong there.

So I love my weekend, I hated my real weekend, I'm dreading my coming weekend... and I'm hoping for another weekend. S, hope this doesnt confuse you. Thanks S, rain, eusoff hall and mac and cheese for a marvelous 3 days. Hari raya haji.... back in muar, my grandma's bed empty. It feels really weird. Anyhoos, looking forward to paying my bills and watching I am Legend and just being back in SG. This is gay but I'm rather fond of cooking. Fucking stove took its own damn time and fucking ants pissed me off by stealing my 8 other piece of drumlets... sigh, my lovely drumlets. Note to self (and significant other): shall not over buy food. or at least remember to store them away quickly and safely away from the fuckin ants of the world... jackants!

Was I the only one who felt something when the rain poured heavily outside our window?

I rambled rambled rambled at 12:21 AM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk