Wednesday, December 5, 2007
These tears are my escaping hopes
A crystal drop in the corner
my tear shines and glimmers
This beautiful thing sliding so softly down
It's hope is what it is, crashing to the ground.
Bit by bit its stripped away
bit by bit I'm losing my way
Where will you be when it's all gone
Who will I be when I am reborn.

A cynic, a saint, a wandering fool?
The devil himself or just one of his tools
A martyr of sorts or will I still be me?
Only more lonely and aimless and empty.
Who will I be when I am reborn
or will I not take the next step, beyond passing on
decisions I must make, with my mind sound,
before my beautiful tear, my hopes, crash to the ground.

-But how, in the midst of anger and confusion and pain
Can any man, ever not go insane-

I rambled rambled rambled at 2:26 PM

Time and Tunes





hello,


Dzafirul Haniff
shorty_28810@hotmail.com
13Nov1987

people
DeviantArt
Shaz Shonilia
Miss Khoo
Richard
Gracia
Jiamin
Stacey
Kezia
Karen
Nina
archives
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

talk